President Donald Trump will meet with supporters in Washington, D.C. then fly to Sanford, Florida, where he will hold a campaign rally.
President Trump’s Itinerary for 10/2/20 – note: this page will be updated during the day if events warrant
All Times EDT
- 10:30 AM Receive intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 12:15 PM Host phone call on COVID-19 support to vulnerable seniors – Oval Office
- 2:35 PM Depart the White House en route to Trump International Hotel – Motorcade
- 2:40 PM Arrive at Trump International Hotel Washington, D.C.
- 3:15 PM Participate in a roundtable with supporters
- 4:20 PM Depart Trump International Hotel Washington, D.C. en route to Joint Base Andrews – Motorcade
- 4:45 PM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews – Washington, D.C.
- 4:55 PM Depart Washington, D.C., en route to Sanford, FL – Air Force One
- 6:50 PM Arrive at Orlando Sanford International Airport – Sanford, FL
- 7:00 PM Deliver remarks at a Make America Great Again Event [Live Stream] – Sanford, FL
- 8:30 PM Depart Sanford, FL, en route to Washington, D.C. – Air Force One
- 10:25 PM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews – Washington, D.C.
- 10:35 PM Depart Joint Base Andrews en route to the White House – Marine One
- 10:45 PM Arrive at the White House – South Lawn
White House Briefing Schedule
Content created by Conservative Daily News and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.