President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump will go to the Supreme Court of the United States on Thursday to pay respects to Justice Ginsburg.
Later, the president will travel to North Carolina where he will remarks on the America First Healthcare Vision.
In the evening, the president will travel to Jacksonville, North Carolina, where he will hold a Great American Comeback rally.u
President Trump’s Itinerary for 9/24/20 – note: this page will be updated during the day if events warrant
All Times EDT
- 9:45 AM The president and first lady depart the White House en route to the Supreme Court of the United States – Motorcade/South Portico
- 9:55 AM The president and first lady arrive at the Supreme Court of the United States – Washington, D.C.
- 10:00 AM The president and first lady pay respects to Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- 10:20 AM The president and first lady depart the Supreme Court of the United States en route to the White House – Motorcade
- 10:30 AM The president and first lady arrive at the White House – South Portico
- 2:40 PM Depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews – South Lawn/Marine One
- 2:50 PM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews – Washington, D.C.
- 3:00 PM Depart Washington, D.C., en route to Charlotte, NC – Air Force One
- 4:10 PM Arrive at Charlotte Douglas International Airport – Charlotte, NC
- 4:30P M Deliver remarks on the America First Healthcare Vision [Live Stream]
- 5:45 PM Depart Charlotte, NC, en route to Jacksonville, FL – Air Force One
- 6:50 PM Arrive at Cecil Airport – Jacksonville, FL
- 7:00 PM Deliver remarks at a Campaign rally [Live Stream]
- 8:25 PM Depart Jacksonville, FL, en route to Miami, FL – Air Force One
- 9:40 PM Arrive at Miami International Airport – Miami, FL
- 9:50 PM Depart Miami, FL, en route to Doral, FL – Motorcade
- 10:00 PM Arrive at overnight accommodations – Doral, FL
White House Briefing Schedule
Content created by Conservative Daily News and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.