President Joe Biden has no public events on his schedule for Sunday.
President Biden’s Itinerary for 4/12/21:
All Times EDT
- 10:00 AM Receive daily briefing – Oval Office
- 12:00 PM Attend virtual CEO Summit on Semiconductor and Supply Chain Resilience – Roosevelt Room
- 1:45 PM Meet with members of Congress in hopes of creating a better message on their spending of multi-trillion dollars of taxpayer money to give money to unions and progressive causes – Oval Office (no press)
White House Briefing Schedule
- 12:15 PM White House Press Briefing [Live Stream] – James S. Brady Briefing Room
Keep an Eye on the President at Our President’s Schedule Page.
We are providing former President Donald Trump’s schedule to compare and contrast the leadership and work style of the two presidents. The schedules are from the same “day” in the administration, not the same “date”.
The president will start his day with the presidential daily briefing from the intelligence community then attend the swearing-in of America’s newest associate justice of the Supreme Court Niel Gorsuch.
Later, the president will take a meeting with OMB Director Mick Mulvaney.
President Donald Trump’s Itinerary for Monday, 4/10/17
- 10:30 AM Receive presidential daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 11:00 AM Attend the swearing-in ceremony of the Honorable Neil Gorsuch – Rose Garden
- 4:00 PM Meet with Director of the Office of Management and Budget Mick Mulvaney – Oval Office
Use the CDN search box in the red title bar to search for any schedule in our archive (ie. Trump 4/10/17).
Please Note: this page will be updated during the day if events warrant
The schedule is comprised of information available from the public schedule released by the White House and several sources of publicly available information. No sensitive information is used to create this itinerary.
Content created by Conservative Daily News and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.