President Joe Biden will attend a virtual climate summit, receive his daily briefing, have lunch, and receive a COVID briefing on Thursday.
President Biden’s Itinerary for 4/22/21:
All Times EDT
- 8:00 AM Participate in session 1 of virtual climate summit – East Room
- 10:00 AM Receive Daily Briefing – Oval Office
- 10:30 AM Participate in session 2 of virtual climate summit – East Room
- 12:00 Lunch with the vice president – Private Dining Room
- 3:45 PM Recieve COVID briefing – Oval Office
White House Briefing Schedule
- 12:15 PM White House press briefing [Live Stream] – James S. Brady briefing room
Keep an Eye on the President at Our President’s Schedule Page.
We are providing former President Donald Trump’s schedule to compare and contrast the leadership and work style of the two presidents. The schedules are from the same “day” in the administration, not the same “date”.
President Donald Trump will start his day with the presidential daily briefing provided by the intelligence community.
At noon, the president will sign a Memorandum Regarding the Investigation Pursuant to Section 232(B) of the Trade Expansion Act which will likely require the State Department to start a “232” investigation into imports from a certain country (China?) to determine if the quantity or price of certain trade goods (steel?) are detrimental to the United States.
President Trump will finish out his public schedule by welcoming, meeting with and holding a joint press conference with Italy’s Prime Minister Paolo Gentiloni.
President Trump’s schedule for Thursday, 4/20/17
- 10:30 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 12:00 PM Lead signing event for the Memorandum Regarding the Investigation Pursuant to Section 232(B) of the Trade Expansion Act – Oval Office
- 2:00 PM Meet with National Security Advisor H. R. McMaster – Oval Office
- 3:00 PM Meet with Prime Minister Paolo Gentiloni of Italy – Oval Office
- 3:15 PM Lead an expanded bilateral meeting with Prime Minister Gentiloni – Cabinet Room
- 3:50 PM Hold Joint Press Conference with Italy’s Prime Minister Gentiloni – East Room
The schedule is comprised of information available from the public schedule released by the White House and several sources of publicly available information. No sensitive information is used to create this itinerary.
Content created by Conservative Daily News and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.