President Joe Biden will receive his daily briefing and that’s it for Tuesday.
President Biden’s Itinerary for 9/28/21:
All Times EDT
- 10:30 AM Receive daily briefing
White House Briefing Schedule
- 1:30 PM White House Press Briefing [Live Stream]
Keep an Eye on the President at Our President’s Schedule Page.
We are providing former President Donald Trump’s schedule to compare and contrast the leadership and work style of the two presidents. The schedules are from the same “day” in the administration, not the same “date”.
President Donald Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing then meet with bipartisan representation from the House Committee on Ways and Means. Afterward, the President will receive a briefing on hurricane recovery efforts.
In the afternoon, the President will meet with Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy of Spain, and, after a working luncheon with him, the two leaders will hold a joint press conference.
The President will then depart the White House for Joint Base Andrews, en route to New York, NY where the President will participate in a U.S. Mission greeting then meet with the Chairwoman of the Republican National Committee (RNC).
In the evening, the President will participate in a roundtable with RNC supporters and deliver a speech at the RNC finance dinner.
President Trump’s schedule for Tuesday, 9/26/17
- 10:00 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 10:30 AM Meet with bipartisan members of the House Committee on Ways and Means – Roosevelt Room
- 11:30 AM Receive a briefing on hurricane recovery efforts – White House Situation Room
- 12:15 PM Welcome Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy of Spain
- 12:20 PM Meet with Prime Minister Rajoy – Oval Office
- 12:35 PM Working luncheon with Prime Minister Rajoy – Cabinet Room
- 1:45 PM Joint press conference with Prime Minister Rajoy – Rose Garden [Live Stream]
- 2:45 PM Depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews – South Lawn
- 3:05 PM Depart Washington, D.C. en route to New York, NY – Joint Base Andrews
- 4:00 PM Arrives in New York – John F. Kennedy International Airport
- 4:10 PM Depart John F. Kennedy International Airport en route to Wall Street Landing Zone
- 4:30 PM Arrive at the Wall Street Landing Zone
- 5:00 PM Participate in a U.S. Mission greeting – United States Permanent Mission to the United Nations
- 6:10 PM Meet with the Chairwoman of the Republican National Committee (RNC) – Le Cirque Restaurant
- 6:25 PM Participate in roundtable with RNC supporters – Le Cirque Restaurant
- 7:35 PM Deliver speech at the RNC finance dinner – Le Cirque Restaurant
- 8:45 PM Depart Wall Street Landing Zone en route to John F. Kennedy International Airport
- 9:15 PM Departs New York, NY en route to Washington, D.C. – John F. Kennedy International Airport
- 10:10 PM Arrive in Washington, D.C. – Joint Base Andrews
- 10:30 PM Arrive at the White House – South Lawn
Correction: This article was updated to reflect the correct title for the Prime Minister of Spain instead of President as reported by the White House Press Office.
Content created by Conservative Daily News and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.