Well, well, well, the Trump-hating former NJ circuit court judge who masquerades as a “Constitutional legal expert” on Fox News, is now facing some very, very serious allegations.
A new lawsuit was just filed in a New Jersey court, that states Judge Nap sexually assaulted a young man at his home back in the 1980s.
MORE NEWS: Stress is Clearly Getting to Alyssa Milano…She Has Her Craziest Political Meltdown Yet
According to the suit, the 20-yer-old man whose name is Charles Corbishley was facing arson charges, when his attorney told him he was “friends” with Judge Nap and that he could “fix” the case for him.
He then told the young man to go “shovel snow” at Judge Naps’ house. According to the lawsuit, that’s where the sexual assault took place.
From NY Daily News
Fox News legal analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano sexually abused a man accused of arson in his court in the 1980s, a shocking lawsuit charged Friday.
The federal lawsuit filed by South Carolina resident Charles Corbishley alleges that Napolitano attacked him at a Hackensack, N.J. home.
Corbishley seeks $10 million under the New Jersey Child Victims Act.
“You know, you could be going away for a long time,” Napolitano allegedly told Corbishely, who was 20 years old at the time, according to the lawsuit.
Napolitano, who was wearing a trench coat, then told Corbishley to “be a good boy” and forced him to “perform fellatio on the Honorable Andrew Napolitano, the presiding Justice on his criminal case,” the suit states.
“At this moment, Plaintiff was paralyzed with fear. He wanted desperately to stop Defendant Napolitano’s sexual assault, but he was terrified about what Judge Napolitano would do to him if he resisted or fought back,” the lawsuit continues.
After the encounter, Napolitano sentenced Corbishley to probation and community service — no jail time. The suit notes that Corbishley’s co-defendant in the arson case was sentenced to several years in prison.
Corbishley later violated his probation but Napolitano treated him with unusual leniency, granting a motion to vacate the probation in its entirety in 1992, the suit said.
The suit claims that the encounter was arranged by the young man’s lawyer, Robert Hollis.
Also, the suit alleges that Hollis, who called Napolitano his “friend,” said “I can take care of the case now” once it had been transferred to Napolitano’s court.
He reportedly arranged the abusive encounter by telling Corbishley to go “shovel snow” at Napolitano’s house.
Two days after the encounter, Hollis told the young man, “we both have him now … don’t worry about anything.”
Judge Napolitano denies the claims.
Attn: Wayne Dupree is a free speech champion who works tirelessly to bring you news that the mainstream media ignores. But he needs your support in order to keep delivering quality, independent journalism. You can make a huge impact in the war against fake news by pledging as little as $5 per month. Please click here Patreon.com/WDShow to help Wayne battle the fake news media.