Well, this is a House argument that’ll certainly go down in the record books.
During a House hearing on police reform, Jim Jordan laid down the facts on defunding police, which is what the amendment in question aimed to do.
Once again, Dems are ignoring how the American people feel, and are pushing this wildly unpopular “Deund the Police” issue down everyone’s throats.
TIRED OF THE ADS? BECOME A PREMIUM USER TODAY!!
As Jordan points out, cities that have cut police funding have seen a huge surge in crime, but despite this fact, Democrat Val Demings lashed out at Jordan, claiming that he’s using police officers as “pawns.”
You really have to wonder why on earth Dems are willing to die on this hill. It’s political suicide. Are they this confident in mail-in ballot cheating?
But here we are – debating this nonsense again – and speaking of debates, what happened between Val and Jim was an all-out screaming match like no other.
Check it out:
MORE NEWS: [VIDEO] Truck Driver in Minneapolis Mobbed By BLM Protesters…Watch How He Gets Away…
Well, this certainly struck a nerve with Deming’s, a former police officer, who claims that law enforcement “deserves better.”
Really? How is pulling funds from law enforcement going to help them, Val?
Here’s some more info on the amendment Dems are trying to ram through:
From Hirono Senate.gov
The COVID-19 Hate Crimes Act directs DOJ to:
- Designate a DOJ employee to assist with expedited review of COVID-19 hate crimes reported to federal, state, and/or local law enforcement;
- Provide guidance for state and local law enforcement agencies to:
- establish online reporting of hate crimes or incidents, and to have online reporting available in multiple languages;
- expand culturally competent and linguistically appropriate public education campaigns, and collection of data and public reporting of hate crimes; and
- Issue guidance detailing best practices to mitigate racially discriminatory language in describing the COVID–19 pandemic, in coordination with the Secretary of Health and Human Services, the COVID–19 Health Equity Task Force and community-based organizations.
The legislation is cosponsored by Senators Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.), Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.), Cory Booker (D-N.J.), Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), Tim Kaine (D-Va.), Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Ed Markey (D-Mass.), Bob Menendez (D-N.J.), Patty Murray (D-Wash.), Alex Padilla (D-Calif.), Jacky Rosen (D-Nev.), Chris Van Hollen (D-Md.), Maria Cantwell (D-Wash.), Dick Durbin (D-Ill.), Mark Warner (D-Va.), and 55 members of the House of Representatives.
>>>FOLLOW US ON GAB<<<
Attn: Wayne Dupree is a free speech champion who works tirelessly to bring you news that the mainstream media ignores. But he needs your support in order to keep delivering quality, independent journalism. You can make a huge impact in the war against fake news by pledging as little as $5 per month. Please click here Patreon.com/WDShow to help Wayne battle the fake news media.